Vita Student Cardiff is the 20th project from the UK’s leading student developer. The project will deliver 401 purpose-built student studio apartments in the heart of Cardiff city centre and will be a few minutes walk from the main University campus.
This project will part-way help the pool of 40,000 students to house – the demand will be exceptionally high. Hence why the developer is offering a minimum of 6.5% Net annual rental return for 3 years.
Cardiff, the capital of Wales sets a new premium for student accommodation and will sit head and shoulders above the rest.
The additional facilities raise the benchmark – gym (with a personal trainer), games rooms, coffee shop, cinema rooms, and all the furniture and equipment provided.
The apartments come fully furnished even down to pots and pans, cutlery, and bed linen. Students can turn up with their clothes and are ready to move in. Its all part of the cost, however, it also increases the rental potential and overall value of the asset.
WHY VITA STUDENT
Since launching its first development in 2012, Vita Student has become the market leader in the UK’s purpose-built student accommodation sector:
- 4,642 fully managed properties already in operation nationwide
- A further 2,588 properties in the development pipeline
- £121 million in rental income generated to date
- A portfolio of property worth £1.16 billion
Cardiff is the largest and capital city of Wales. Historically famous for being a port and shipping hub, today it’s a modern and cosmopolitan city with a powerful economic influence.
The majority of Cardiff’s 40,000 students don’t currently live near the city centre. Low supply also means that they are forced to live further away from Cardiff University than they’d like to.
Bridging this gap between work and play, Vita Student Cardiff is the location they are demanding – a location strategically chosen to increase your rental returns.
- Next to Cardiff University
- Within 5 minutes’ walk of Cardiff Castle, Town Hall, National Museum and main shopping streets
- In the very heart of the CF10 city centre postcode, an area with an extremely low supply of student property
- Fully managed investment
- 6.5% net Assured for 3 years
- Prices from £140,000
- £9,100 per annum income
- Secure from £47,500 – 30% deposit
- Remaining balance due Q3 2021
- Full Exit Strategies available
- Cardiff had the fastest annual rent growth in 2017/18, over 3 times larger than the UK average
- A ratio of 2.5 students to every 1 purpose-built student apartment in city
- Huge demand means Cardiff has some of the highest average yields from student property in the country