The Villas is a high-end renovation of an old police station by Abode Student Group. A well-established PBSA developer in the Staffordshire area.
The Villas is situated in the heart of Stoke-on-Trent and is less than a 10-minute walk to Staffordshire University. Studios and two-bedroom apartments across two blocks will be completed to a high specification, with all furniture included.
Students will have access to enjoy the-state-of-the-art facilities, including: a gymnasium, a cinema room, CCTV, study rooms, laundry facilities and a cycle store.
Stoke-on-Trent is a historical UK city and is on its way to securing economic growth of £4.5 billion (GVA). It is one of the best locations for employment growth across the UK, making it an ideal location for students looking to enter the workforce after graduation.
In January 2020, a UK Powerhouse study ranked Stoke number one in the country for employment growth. The LEP had originally aimed for an additional 50,000 jobs, but it has already seen employment rising by over 80,000 and it expects to achieve 87,000 by the close of 2021.
Staffordshire University is a world class higher education institution that is currently ranked 37th in the 2020 Guardian University League Table.
The university has heavily invested in its future appeal with a £1.3m facility-packed Smart Zone and the £40 million Catalyst building which is due to open in Autumn 2021. The new building will house learning areas, business collaboration zones and networking spaces.
- From only £69,999
- Studios, penthouses & two-bed apartments
- Assured 9% NET annual rental return
- Assured for 3-years by the developer
- Earn 4% P.A. interest on deposit during build
- Payment plan: 50% deposit / 25% / 25% on completion
- £5,000 to reserve your unit
- Fully-managed development
- On-site facilities, incl.: gymnasium, cinema room, bike store, laundry facility, CCTV
- High spec. as standard and furniture all included