Located on the University of Central Lancashire’s campus in the centre of Preston, The Printworks is the perfect solution for students looking for independent living in a student environment. The four-storey development comprises of 218 self-contained studios across two separate buildings. The development is the first all-studio student accommodation in Preston.
The Guild City of Preston lies in the heart of the beautiful Lancashire countryside, and has a population of approximately 140,000. It traces its history back nearly 1,000 years, and is a modern multicultural city built on the solid foundations of the Industrial Revolution. Preston is the administrative centre of Lancashire, a county with a £25.5 billion economy that supports nearly 650,000 jobs. Equipped with a competitive cost base and good location near to Manchester and Liverpool, Preston is the engine room of Lancashire’s economy and one of the largest local economies in the north of the UK.
- 218 premium larger than average studio apartment
- Scheduled to complete Q4 2021
- Prices from just £63,000
- 10% net per annum – assured for 5 years (9% net from January 2020)
- Perfect location within university campus
- Contemporary design and high specification finishes
- 4% interest on deposited funds from exchange, deducted from amount payable on completion
- Fully managed, secure investment