The Interchange is an exciting new development located in the heart of ‘The Hub’, a £4 billion regeneration project backed by the UK Government. The development is in Sheldon, a flourishing suburban community located 10 minutes South of Birmingham City Centre and occupies a prime position fronting Coventry Road, the main aerial route connecting Birmingham Airport to the City Centre.
The Interchange comprises 35 new one and two bed apartments being delivered to a high specification with fully fitted kitchens and high end fixtures and fittings. The building is arranged over seven floors with car parking to the front and rear capable of accommodating all residents – the purchase of an apartment at Interchange includes a parking space worth £7,500.
Birmingham is a prime buy to let location with capital growth of 7.7% per annum average. Projected annual rental income for this newly refurbished project, due to complete in June/July 2019, is circa 6% gross and 5% Net.
The Interchange sits below the southern fringe on Birmingham City Centre accessible by car or public transport along the A45 in under 10 minutes. The Building is surrounded by a vibrant range of services and amenities including supermarkets, F&B and entertainment.
The immediate surrounding area is a huge regeneration project supported by Solihull Metropolitan Borough Council and the West Midlands Combined Authority.
- 5 minutes to Birmingham city airport
- 6 minutes to Birmingham International station and the N.E.C (National Exhibition Arena)
- 7 minutes to HS2 Interchange, Arden Cross and Birmingham Business Park
- 10 minutes to Birmingham City Centre
When HS2 starts running in 2026, Birmingham will effectively become a London commuter town overnight as journey times are cut in half. The idea of affordable living in Birmingham with a commute to Euston that takes less than 50 minutes will likely be highly attractive for many professionals and families currently living in London, further increasing the demand for residential property.
- Set within the £4 billion regeneration project known as “The Hub”
- High quality conversion project
- Completion next month – June/July 2019
- 35 one and two bedroom apartments
- One beds from £119,584
- Two beds from £151,975
- Parking space worth £7,500 included in purchase price
- Fully mortgageable – including parking space
- One and two bed furniture packs available – £2,500 and £3,500 respectively