Nurtur Student Living raises the bar for Shefﬁeld’s student accommodation market, providing residents with a new level of living that has been designed to focus on their well being. From the moment you step in through the stunning entrance, it’s apparent you’re not in any ordinary student development, but one painstakingly crafted to provide the modern student with everything they need to feel welcome and supported during some of the most important years of their life.
Shefﬁeld is home to over 60,000 students across its two universities; The University of Sheffield and Sheffield Hallam University, contributing to 10% of the city’s population being aged 20-24.
The University of Sheffield is member of the Russell Group of leading UK research universities and currently ranks 12th in the UK and 75th in the world (Times Higher Education) and is home to the best student union in the UK, as voted by The Sunday Times.
Sheffield Hallam University one of the biggest universities in the country, with over 33,000 enrolments each year. It is one of the top five universities in the UK for research (Research Excellence Framework)
- 289 fully furnished studio apartments
- Scheduled to complete Q3 2020
- Studios from £77,000
- 8% per annum rental income assured for 5 years
- 4% p.a. interest earned on Exchange Deposit during the build, deducted at the completion
- Cash Purchase only
- 12 – 17-minute walk to the universities
- Good developer track record
- Ring-fenced Buyer-Funded project