Introducing the brand new purpose-built student development, North Hill Court, comprising studio and one-bed apartments ideally situated a stone’s throw away from the university campus. This fully managed student accommodation has a much sought-after central location in the beautiful city of Plymouth. The highly acclaimed Plymouth University is just a short walk away, as is the Plymouth College of Art. It will boast a number of facilities including: secure fob access, CCTV, WIFI, Communal lounge, gardens, cycle store and parking.
Located on the south coast of Devon, Plymouth is a city of stunning natural beauty, and is a thriving industrial and academic centre.
As a thriving port city, Plymouth has almost 300 marine and maritime businesses, the largest cluster of its type in the South West. Academically, Plymouth has a longstanding reputation as an outstanding research centre, particularly in relation to marine sciences.
The buzzing city of Plymouth is home to Plymouth University, The University of St Mark and St John (Marjon) and the Plymouth College of Art, which is one of only four independent colleges of art and design in the UK. Between all of these establishments there are over 25,000 full time students, however only around 3,000 of these are accommodated within University halls of residence. As such, there is a real need for suitable student accommodation.
- Purpose built student accommodation in the heart of Plymouth
- 39 luxury studio and 1 bed apartments
- 8% Net Yield Year Rent Guarantee
- Fully Furnished and Managed
- 110% buy-back at the end of year 5 assured rental period.
- Studios from £74,950. One-beds from £85,950.
- Fully managed and let.
- Income assured for 5 years.
- 5% p.a. interest earned during build on Exchange Deposit, deducted at completion.
- 3-minute walk to the university.
- Ring-fenced, Buyer-Funded project.
- Completion August 2019.