A contemporary selection of 70 one and two bedroom apartments minutes from Halifax town centre. With 1 beds from £66, 995 and 2 beds from £76.995. Halifax has a strong history of Financial Services with a number of large Employers (Nestle, Mc Vities, Halifax Bank H/O), and a high demand for rental property from young professionals. The Cities of Leeds and Manchester are both commutable. Recently ranked as one of LendInvest’s top 10 UK buy-to-let hotspots, Halifax is a town with huge potential. Famous for its international bank of the same name, it’s also home to a wealth of industry giants such as food brands Nestlé and McVities, as well as prospering textile houses and a large engineering sector.
The development is located in the Illingworth area of Halifax, with the town centre just a 10 minute drive away. The town centre enjoys a variety of amenities, bars and restaurants, and popular attractions including the Victoria Theatre, The Piece Hall and National Children’s Museum, Eureka. Halifax’s rental demand is higher than ever, driven by an influx of young professionals and families forming thriving communities. This has resulted in rental returns far outweighing those found in other comparable towns and cities.
- 50 Mins drive to Manchester Airport
- Halifax is home to big businesses including Halifax Bank, Lloyds Banking Group HQ, McVities Cake Co, Nestlé UK Limited
- Ranked as one of LendInvest’s top 10 UK buy-to-let hotspots
- Excellent transport links with a short walk to the city centres main train and bus stations (less than half a mile)
- Nestled between the two northern powerhouses, Manchester and Leeds
- 10 min walk to the Main Shopping Centre
- Over a third of jobs in Halifax are in banking, finance or insurance
- It has extensive railway links to all major UK cities, with trains to London every hour, Manchester every 30 minutes and Leeds every 15 minutes
- Plentiful parkland and recreational areas
- There is a rising population of young professionals and families