City Greens, Birmingham From £182,000 | 6% Net | Completed
City Greens is an exciting high design development located right on Sheldon Park in the popular Birmingham borough of Solihull.
We’d like to introduce our new Birmingham development – City Greens. This development is in a fantastic location, it is well connected to Birmingham City Centre, Birmingham International Airport, HS2 and the National Exhibition Centre. However the prices are 40% lower than those in the city centre but the postcode has still achieved a 30% increase in value over the past 5 years. This is ideal for tenants who wish to live/visit Birmingham but do not want to pay city centre prices.
Property investors are increasingly seeking to capitalise on the once in a century regeneration underway in Birmingham city centre.
- The Birmingham tram system to Solihull will be running past the development
- The project overlooks Sheldon country park, 300 acres of green space within 10m of the development
- Post code has had a 30% price growth over the last 5 years, but is still 40% price lower than the city centre
- Rents from £900-£1400 PCM (Up to 5.9% Net Yield)
- Close to the City Centre, Birmingham International Airport, HS2 and NEC.
- £0 Ground Rent
- 250 Year Lease
- Completion Q3 2023
- STL available on select number of units
- 20% deposit due on exchange with balance on completion
Property Prices predicted to Increase
Property prices are set to increase by 27% by 2026
Rental Yields forecast to Increase
Rental yields are predicted to increase by 14% by 2026
High Demand for Housing
There is a predicted shortfall of up to 500,000 houses by 2026
Birmingham Property Market
The average property price is predicted to increase by 4.9% per year between 2021 and 2026 with this being an increase of 27% by 2026.
The average rental yield is set to increase by an average of 2.4% per year until 2026, this is a 14% increase over the period.
Research suggests that Birmingham could miss its government target of 1.5 million new homes by 2026 by as much as 33%. This means a shortfall of up to 500,000. This only bodes well for property prices and rental yields as they will be more competitive with more competition between prospective tenants.
Spacious one, two and three bed high specification apartments