Bishopgate Gardens is a brand new residential renovation project. Originally a 1970’s office block transformed into 130 stunning one and two bedroom luxury apartments.
With a low investment entry level Bishopgate projects a high annual yield due to its prime city centre location in Preston and its high specification interiors, impressive communal spaces and wide range of facilities and services, including: residents lounge, 24 hour concierge, communal rooftop gardens and seven retail units overlooking the plaza.
Bishopgate Gardens also sits amongst a number of Preston’s regeneration projects; Preston’s new £5 million Market Halls and the new Cinema & Restaurant Complex.
With the upcoming areas and the investment from the council, it’s no surprise Preston was ranked best city to live in the North West in 2019.
Preston is one of the most up-and-coming areas of the UK with significant investment being put into the restoration, redevelopment and improvement of the city centre and surrounding areas:
- £260 million investment from councils
- £125 million for local regeneration projects
- £200 million invested in Universities
- £25 million in new business
- £207 million in new transport links
- Location: Lancashire
- Population: 141,818
- Economy: £7.4 Billion
- Employment: 83%
- Tourism: £330.7 Million
- In November 2018, Preston was named in PWC’s ‘Good Growth for Cities’ report as ‘the most improved city’ to work and live in.
- In 2019, Preston was ranked best city to live in the North West.
Preston is the third largest city in the North West, and the largest in its county of Lancashire, following the award of city status in 2003. This is a confident, welcoming city which is friendly to business and regularly performs well in PricewaterhouseCooper’s Good Growth for Cities Index which analyses jobs, transport, average incomes and work-life balance among other things.
Preston is in a fantastic location when it comes to the UK as a whole. On the line from Glasgow/ Edinburgh right the way through to London, the modern trains of today can have you in London or Edinburgh in just over 2 hours.
Manchester is a 50-minute train journey away, making Preston a commutable distance away. Preston is also in close proximity to both Blackpool and Southport, so if you crave the seaside or some fun on the pleasure beaches, it’s not too far away.
The Lake District is a short car/ train journey away, giving easy access to one of the most well know areas of outstanding beauty in the UK.
- High spec one and two bedroom apartments from £110,000
- Scheduled to complete September 2021
- Mortgage payment plan: 20% Exchange deposit / 80% on Completion
- Cash-buyer stage payment plan
- 7% annual projected gross yield
- Facilities: Concierge, roof top garden, lounge, coffee pod, barber shop, florist, beautician, delicatessen
- City centre location
- Preston, ranked best city to live in the North West.
- Good developer track record