X1 The Campus, Manchester
X1 The Campus is the newest addition to the thriving student accommodation scene in Salford, Manchester. Located within the University of Salford campus, this development is guaranteed to be a success with both students and investors. Over the last ten years, purpose built student accommodation (PBSA) has become one of the strongest and most desirable asset classes in the UK. The sector has become globally recognised as a fantastic and lucrative investment opportunity, and since 2011 student property has significantly outperformed all other traditional property investments.
- Stylish studios from £89,995 | Penthouse studios from £109,995
- Estimated annual NET rental return of 6%
- Fully let and managed by an experienced letting agent
- Property ownership - 999 years leasehold
- Private student accommodation is a booming investment class
- Fully furnished to the highest standards
- Top quality student accommodation located right next to the University of Salford
- Close to excellent public transport links
- Built by experienced developer: X1
- Location: 30 Frederick Road, Salford M6 6NY
- Student Accommodation
- 271 units comprising of studio and penthouse studio apartments
- Completion Date June 2018
- Developer: X1 Developments
- Management Company: X1 Lettings
- Fully furnished to the highest standards, apartments come with stylish, modern fixtures and fittings
- Development is within walking distance to local shops, bars and restaurants
- Within easy reach of Salford and Manchester city centres
- Secure car parking provided for selected units
- Onsite facilities are available for all students residing at The Campus including:
- State-of-the-art private gymnasium
- Cinema room
- Large communal lounges (for socalising and studying)
- Management office
- Laundry room
- Secure bicycle storage
Returns of circa 6% NET are expected from the completion of your apartment.
|Gross Annual Income||£8,160|
|Management/ Letting Fees||£653|
NET Yield Expected 6.59%
We will assist you through the purchase process and can recommend a solicitor to act on your behalf and carry out the property conveyancing. You are free to appoint your own solicitor, however in our experience the purchase process is far smoother and faster when using a recommended independent solicitor who is familiar with the product.
1. After a full consultation process with your property advisor, a unit will be selected. They will then prepare and send to you a reservation form.
2. Pay a £5,000 reservation fee to secure your unit.
3. Both parties' solicitors will be instructed and a legal contracts pack will be issued to your solicitor for review and subsequently sent to you to sign.
4. Sign and send back your contracts and pay your balance for purchase monies into your solicitor's client account, then Exchange can take place. This process should take no longer than 28 days.