Silkhouse Court, Liverpool
Silkhouse Court is the latest residential development from Fortis Developments, perfectly located in the heart of Liverpool between the modern business district and the city's famous tourist landmarks. Liverpool will see £50 billion of investment spanning 50 developments over the next 50 years, and happens to be one of the UK's strongest emerging residential markets, making this an ideal city to invest in a property. With property values rising 5% year on year, and it being the second best city in the UK for rental yields, you can see why Fortis chose to build a development for investors in Liverpool.
- Luxury studios from £99,995 | 1 bedroom apartments from £109,995 | 2 bedroom apartments from £154,995
- Expected NET returns of circa 5.75%
- Fully let and managed by an experienced letting agent
- Property ownership - 250 years Leasehold
- Impressive apartments in a highly desirable location
- Booming Liverpool rental market
- Unbeatable city centre location
- Close to regional and national transport links
- Built by tried and tested developers, Fortis Developments
- Location: Tithebarn Street, Liverpool L2 2LZ
- Residential Let
- 193 units comprising of studios and 1 bedroom and 2 bedroom apartments
- Completion Date Q2 2017
- Developer: Fortis Developments
- Management Company: Fortis Lettings & Management
- Stunning modern interiors with beautiful top-of-the-range furnishing and fixtures
- Beautiful furniture packs available from £2,800
- Secure car parking provided for residents
- Onsite facilities are available for all residents including:
- State-of-the-art gymnasium
- Convenient concierge service
- Bicycle storage facilities
Returns of circa 6% NET are expected from the completion of your apartment.
|Gross Annual Income||£8,340|
|Management/ Letting Fee||£667|
NET Yield Expected : 6.49%
We will assist you through the purchase process and can recommend a solicitor to act on your behalf and carry out the property conveyancing. You are free to appoint your own solicitor, however in our experience the purchase process is far smoother and faster when using a recommended independent solicitor who is familiar with the product.
1. After a full consultation process with your property advisor, a unit will be selected. They will then prepare and send to you a reservation form.
2. Pay a £5,000 reservation fee to secure your unit.
3. Both parties' solicitors will be instructed and a legal contracts pack will be issued to your solicitor for review and subsequently sent to you to sign.
4. Sign and send back your contracts and pay your balance for purchase monies into your solicitor's client account, then Exchange can take place. This process should take no more than 28 days.